Life Pointe Kids
Jesus’ last words before he left this earth are recorded in Matthew 28:19-20. He says, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” This mission is two-fold: evangelize and disciple.
Therefore, the mission of Life Pointe Kids is to assist families in leading children to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Help your Kids Experience Jesus with Life Pointe Kids
Your kids will experience Jesus in a safe and loving environment. All of our teachers have taken background checks and have been screened by Life Pointe staff before working with children. In fact, most of our teachers have been teaching kids for more than 10 years. Our teachers love kids and are excited to share Jesus with them every week.
We encourage you to help your kids grow in Christ by involving them in the following ministries:
- Sunday School (small group experience) – 9:30am for Ages 3-Grade 5
This is an hour of hands-on-learning about Jesus with the same teacher every week.
- Life Pointe Kids – 10:30am for Ages 3-Grade 5
We believe it’s important for children to worship with their families and other caring adults. Therefore, our kids begin their worship experience in our worship center. After a few songs, the children are dismissed by a pastor to Life Pointe Kids.Our motto is to honor the greatest commandment to “Love God and Love Others” (Luke 10:27). Our kids hear about this commandment every week. You will find that most of our kids know this verse and can give you examples of how they are obeying this important command.
- Hidden Treasure Ministry for Ages 3-Grade 5
In 2009, we began our Hidden Treasure Ministry with the intent to aim at some spiritual targets. We ask the kids to learn and memorize six verses each year that they can really understand and put into action. We know they are capable of learning more but our intent is for them to KNOW, GROW, and SHOW Jesus by fully understanding smaller portions of God’s word each year. We hope this ministry assists parents and kids with reaching new spiritual targets each year!Dr. James Dobson from Focus on the Family says this on the importance of setting spiritual targets, “There is a critical period when certain kinds of instruction are possible in the life of the child. There is a brief period during childhood when youngsters are most vulnerable to religious training. The first seven years is the prime time for this training. As parents, we are instructed to “train up a child in the way he should go” and if we are going to give this our best, we must have a set of spiritual targets at which to aim. Yet we are much too haphazard about this matter.”
- Life Pointe Kids Bible Store – This is just a FUN way to love on kids. Our kids love to shop in our store and it’s become a REAL ministry for kids as well. Our store is open during Life Pointe kids every 5 weeks. Our kids ages 3-K are able to get one item just for being at church. Our kids in grades 1-5 bring their saved “Bible Bucks” that they receive each week to use in our store. Every child gets a buck for being at church and participating in class. EVERY child gets an item even if they don’t have Bible Bucks. The Bible store teaches kids how to save for things they want and how to bless others with things they purchase. It’s been a great ministry for kids!We can always use donations for the store.
- Make Eternal Investments in Kids – There are many great ways to use our time, talent, and treasure to make a positive difference in our communities. You can also make a positive difference in kids that will last FOREVER. If you love kids and want to help make an eternal difference, contact Kelli Webb at email@example.com or (317) 831-0659 to learn more about current volunteer opportunities.
Life Pointe Kids 2016 Hidden Treasure Verses Ages 3-Grade 6
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,” Matthew 6:9
“your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in
heaven.” Matthew 6:10
“Give us today our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11
“Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.”
“And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil
one.” Matthew 6:13
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your
kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in
heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us
our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from
the evil one.” Matthew 6:9-13