Our vision is to be a welcome place for healing and transformation. That’s why we strive to help others grow in their relationship with Christ.
The New Testament talks often about the Gospel. We believe the message of the Gospel is simply this: “Jesus is the best thing that could ever happen to you.”
Our ministry strategy is three-fold: know, grow and show.
First, we want to KNOW Christ.
For us, it’s really all about Jesus. He’s not just the source of life. He IS life.
Jesus said in the New Testament that he was the Way, the Truth and the Life. He is the way we should follow. He is the truth we should believe. He is the life we should strive for.
C.S. Lewis said, “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”
Second, we want to GROW IN Christ.
Growth is a sign of life. Living things grow. That’s true both in nature and in the spiritual realm.
Third, we want to SHOW Christ.
Our calling in life is where the world’s deepest need and our greatest joy intersect. We want to show the compassion of Jesus by serving those around us. We want to bring Christ’s big heart to a ready world.
We hold to biblical and historic Christianity. Our essential beliefs are…
- We believe in one God – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety are inspired by God and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe we are born with a fallen nature, and are, therefore, continually inclined toward selfishness and evil.
- We believe that those who have rejected God are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is forgiven, transformed and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be filled with the Holy Spirit, subsequent to salvation, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the filling of the Holy Spirit in believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.